Skip to main content

Online application for formal academic degree students will be launched on 2021/08/01

  • PostDate:2021-08-02 18:12

To simplify the process, the Immigration Agency has promoted online applications for residence permits for formal academic degree students, and will no longer accept applying on paper at NIA service centers.

Students can get the ARC (Alien Resident Certificate) at the NIA service centers after approval. It is really convenient and fast.

If you have any further questions, please contact the service line: 02-2796-7162 or Foreigners In Taiwan Hotline : 0800-024-111 (available in 7 languages)