1. The Standards are enacted pursuant to Paragraph 1 of Article 10 of the Charges and Fees Act.
2. The fees for the Nationality Permit Certificate and the Nationality Certificate granted and issued by the Ministry of the Interior are charged as follows:
(1) Permit Certificate of Naturalization: NT$ 1,200 each.
(2) Permit Certificate of Nationality Loss: NT$ 1,200 each.
(3) Permit Certificate of Nationality Restoration: NT$ 1,200 each.
(4) ROC Nationality Certificate: NT$ 1,000 each.
For those who apply abroad for the proof of loss of nationality or the Nationality Certificate, the fees for the Permit Certificate of Nationality Loss indicated in the preceding paragraph are charged at USD 50 each. The fees for the Nationality Certificate are charged at USD 45 each.
3. If the Nationality Permit Certificate is tainted, damaged, destroyed or lost, the applicant may apply to the Ministry of the Interior for a renewal or re-issuance at NTD 1,000 each. For those who make the application abroad, the fees for the renewal or re-issuance are charged at USD 45 each.
4. With respect to the applications regarding nationality which are made abroad, the nationality fees may be charged by converting them to the local currency according to the provisions of currency conversion for the charge of consular fees by overseas embassies, consulates, representative offices, or branch offices of the Republic of China or the agencies or private groups set up, designated or commissioned by the Executive Yuan in Hong Kong and Macao.
5. The fees for the Nationality Permit Certificate and the Nationality Certificate are collected by the competent authority, which accepts the application for naturalization, loss of nationality, restoration of nationality or the Nationality Certificate and thereafter hands it over, level by level, to the Ministry of the Interior, which will then pay it to the treasury.
6. The Standards are enforced from the date of promulgation.