Q8.Who is eligible for temporary passes for boarding a ship by a foreign national? What are the procedures and what should we pay attention to?
（1）Who is eligible? Foreign nationals who needs to embark and disembark from the ship for business, government, or family purposes.
（2）Application procedures: two copies of application form submitted by the government agency or corporation the individual belongs to and passport or ARC of the applicant to the international affairs section of the bureau.
1. No. of people: Not more than 15 people each time per company or government agency; for repair companies, a maximum of 40 people; extensions may be granted for special situations.
2. Time: eight to twenty-four hours per day in principle; extensions may be granted for special situations.
3. Deadline: one to seven days; extensions may be granted for special situations
4. Should ship personnel be unable to leave the ship due to work or other mitigating circumstances, the shipping company should be responsible for applying for a permit to board, with the directive to be barred from disembarking one hour before the ship sails.
5. Applications for temporary passes to board ships for foreign nationals should be filed as soon as they arrive.